In-Year Admissions

If you are looking to transfer your child to Bournville School, please complete and return our admissions form (click the admissions form link) for an in-year school change.  

You can return this by:

  • Post
  • Hand-deliver the form to main reception
  • Or via e-mail to

This would need to be returned to Bournville School with your proof of address and proof of your child’s Date of Birth.  Any of the following are acceptable:

  1. Passport
  2. Birth Certificate
  3. Council Tax Bill or Utility Bill (less than 6 months old)

For our admissions criteria, please click on the link below:

Admissions Criteria