Bournville School believes that Careers Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) is a whole school responsibility.
Our aim is that all students have realistic yet bold aspirations about their future choices, and leave the school fully equipped with all the necessary experiences, skills and qualifications to be successful in modern Britain.
If you have any questions about Careers Education at Bournville School; would like to join us for one of our careers events; or would like to arrange a meeting with one of the careers team below, please email email@example.com.
Information for Teachers
- Good Career Guidance | Education | Gatsby
- Labour Market Information – Birmingham Education Partnership (BEP.education)
- My Learning My Future | CEC Resource Directory (careersandenterprise.co.uk)
- My Skills My Future | CEC Resource Directory (careersandenterprise.co.uk)
- Career Starter – Whole School Programme – Career Ready
- Teacher Zone – Amazing Apprenticeships