"Enriching Lives; Transforming Futures"
Bournville School belongs to a family of schools – the Fairfax Multi-Academy Trust (FMAT). FMAT is an educational charity that was established in 2014. Like all families, we celebrate our uniqueness; however, we share one mission, vision and values.
Our mission is to “enrich the lives and transform the futures” of every one of our pupils. We achieve this by ensuring our pupils access a broad and wide-ranging curriculum while being supported in a structured, kind and caring environment. Our pupils have access to lots of extra-curricular opportunities because we place great emphasis on their personal development.
Our family is a values-led organisation. All of the work we do is underpinned by the following five values:
- Excellence: We strive for the highest quality to ensure excellent outcomes and personal achievements.
- Dedication: We believe there is dignity in hard work and effort.
- Ambition: We aim to be the best that we can be, in all that we do.
- Integrity: We believe in openness, honesty and have a real sense of moral purpose.
- Tradition: We believe in good manners, kindness and respect.
Head of Academy
Chair of the Board of Trustees for the Education Charity FMAT