Our Response to Coronavirus
Key Dates and Events For Parents/Carers
Please see our school calendar or Facebook events page for key dates of events such as Parents’ Evenings and Parents’ Forum. These key dates are also in our MyEd mobile app
Please click the link to see our Assessment and Reporting Calendar 2020-2021
Year Group Information
- Head of Year 7: Miss J Pakes – [email protected]
- Head of Year 8: Miss J Pakes – [email protected]
- Head of Year 9: Miss E Tisdell – [email protected]
- Heads of Year 10: Mr C Chilton – [email protected] and Miss E Boyle – [email protected]
- Heads of Year 11: Mr P Lowe – [email protected] and Miss E Boyle – [email protected]
Please see our Safeguarding page for information on how to keep your child safe.
Benefits and Emergency Food
Food banks provide emergency food during crisis situations such as redundancy, benefit delays or receiving an unexpected bill. Please contact us confidentially if your family require emergency food, as we have a limited supply of food bank vouchers.
Please see our Student Wellbeing page for information on how to look after your / your child’s wellbeing.
Parents’ Evening Online booking
Please use the following link to book a time for your child on the relevant parents’ evening:
Free School Meals
Bournville has introduced an online system to apply for free school meals. This is part of a wider scheme currently being rolled out across schools in the region. There are many benefits to the online service:
- There are no paper forms to complete and return
- The automated system with notify Bournville if you are eligible
- There is no need to supply evidence to support your application
- It is a secure and confidential process
- There is one application; you do not have to renew your entitlement each year
To apply online please click on the following link: www.link2ict.org/fsm
In order to complete the online application you will need your national insurance number or national asylum support service reference number and your child’s date of birth.
You will only need to apply once for each child for the entire time they are at Bournville, and the process is both quick and simple.
If you have any queries or need any further assistance in completing your application, please contact Bournville on 0121 475 3881 and ask for Miss A Mills