The Library is...
- for everyone
- for relaxed reading and quiet study
- a place to research, with a dedicated non-fiction resource room and ipads
- a place to discuss books and reading, there are many Book Clubs
The library aims to be a vibrant and welcoming space which supports students to learn through the provision of quality information resources and services. The Library has a strong focus on reading for pleasure and encourages students to become independent learners through developing information literacy skills.
Monday - Friday, 8:15am - 3:55pm
Students can visit the library before school, during break, lunchtime and after school for a homework club.
Library code of conduct
- No mobile phones
- Keep all food and drink away
- Keep the library looking smart
- Return all library books on time
- Consider other library users and their property
- Ask if you need help
- Use the library computers for research or school work only
- Ask the librarian if you require printing or photocopying facilities
- Talk quietly so as not to disturb others